Palmetto Buffalo Grass is a tough, soft leaf Buffalo that is available Australia wide. This turf provides lawn grass that has excellent winter colour and generally outcompetes weeds when established.
Benefits of Palmetto Buffalo:
- Palmetto Buffalo Grass requires less watering and less mowing.
- Excellent colour retention through autumn and winter.
- Palmetto is drought tolerant due to its deep root system.
- Thrives in full sun and shade conditions can handle approx 80% shade. Requires minimum 2 hours sunlight per day.
- Robust mowing recommended height - approx 75mm to 100mm recommended frequency - once per week in spring and summer.
- Newly planted solid turf should have a good watering twice daily for 10 to 14 days to avoid drying out. Once established it needs deep water to thoroughly wet the full length of roots once a week.
- Tolerates a wide range of soil types, best suited to well-drained.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!