- Can handle full sun
- High drought tolerance
- Self repairing
- High wear tolerance
- Trim all your gardens and trees right back, so they are not overhanging the lawn area during the establishment period.
- Install a good sand or sandy base of at least 100mm – the more the better the lawn will perform.
- Make sure your sprinkler can cover the lawn evenly, regardless of whether it’s a manual shift or automatic sprinkler system.
- Be sure that no areas hold water and they are all drained well.
- It’s all about getting a deep root system established as soon as possible; it’s critical to water down to 150mm during this period. It’s a good idea to take a core sample once every few weeks to ensure this depth of penetration of water.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!