A course grade compacting blend, popularly used as a firm base for under paving, driveways and retaining walls!
Benefits Of Road Base:
- Our road base is a course grade compacting material consisting of a blend of crushed rock from 40mm to dust.
- Commonly used for firming unstable ground and also as a base for driveways and retaining walls.
- When properly machine compacted, road base is ideal as a flexible foundation for underneath paving.
- Underneath paving.
- Firming unstable ground.
- A base for driveways and retaining walls.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!