- Extensively researched, trialled and tested
- High traffic tolerance
- Hard wearing
- Rapid recovery from wear and stress
- Have a reasonable amount of underlay levelled (we recommend at least 100mm), apply a starter fertiliser, this will encourage deeper root growth and really support your lawn in the establishment phase.
- Start by laying slabs or rolls from the furthest point to the entry of the yard and work your way backwards so you are not working over freshly laid turf.
- Place your rolls or slabs of turf around the perimeter of the area and lay between the perimeter.
- Stagger the joints in a brickwork fashion to avoid erosion and butt the turf closely together to avoid gaps as this is where your turf can dry out and cause a patchy lawn.
- When cutting is required use a spade, sharp knife or shears, but don’t throw these off cuts away. When you have finished laying you will probably find there are a few unusual spaces to fill and these bits will come in handy.
- Water your new lawn immediately after installation. You should be watering every day (2 or 3 times a day in hot conditions) for the first 3 weeks, before reducing the amount to once every 2 or 3 days in the following weeks. Your first mow should be after 3 or 4 weeks, ensure slabs/rolls have attached to the soil.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!