Made from a combination of aged mineral soil and compost, this versatile garden blend has been carefully balanced to promote deep and healthy root growth in our Queensland climate.
Benefits of Multi-Purpose Garden Soil:
Multi-Purpose Garden Soil is designed as an all-purpose landscaping soil.
- This soil meets Australian Standard 4119.
- Your purchased garden soil is weed and nutgrass free.
- Made from a combination of aged mineral soil and compost.
- This versatile garden blend has been carefully balanced to promote deep and healthy root growth in our Queensland climate.
- Can be used in garden beds (30cm depth).
- Turf underlay (10cm depth)
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.