Rich composted Cow Manure great for all plants and vegetables
Greenworld Organics Organic Cow Manure is a brilliant and nutrient enriched product for your garden.
- Rich Composted Cow Manure
- Great For All Plants & Vegetables
- Improves Soil Structure & Water Retention
- Feeds Earthworms & Other Soil Biology
This product provides a balanced and readily available nutrient-rich soil conditioner. A well-structured soil is essential for plant growth, so consider using Greenworld Organics low odour composted Organic Cow Manure in your garden. It is a form of organic matter, and can be added to all soil types prior to planting or to recondition the soil and supply much needed nutrients to plants.
AVAILABLE IN: 25 L BAGS
It is recommended to wear gardening gloves when handling and using all planting materials. Greenworld Organics Organic Cow Manure can be used in many ways. It is designed to save time and money, and is guaranteed to produce excellent results season after season.
Use as a Soil Conditioner:
- After removing weeds, apply 50-100mm later of Greenworld Organics Organic Cow Manure over the top of your soil
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm
For Top Dressing around Trees:
- Spread a bag of Greenworld Organics Organic Cow Manure to at least a 1-2 metre diameter from the trunk (leave a gap of 5-10cm around the trunk) to a depth of 25-50mm
- Water this in slowly and avoid any erosion
- Mulch on top with a feeder, soil improving mulch like Sugar Cane or Lucerne
- Water this layer in well. This will feed the surface root system for months and you will see the results nearly immediately.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!