A raw mulch that creates a naturally littered forest floor appearance. When used at a mulching depth will conserve moisture and deter weeds.
Benefits of Native Mulch:
- conserve moisture.
- A great cheaper alternative for larger areas.
- conserve moisture and deter weeds.
- Breaks down into the soil to enrich your garden beds.
- Should be topped up every 6-8 months for optimum results.
- Apply to a depth of 75-100mm for good coverage.
- Thoroughly water garden bed before covering with mulch.
- Keep a small space around your plants & trees.
An assortment of plant materials is sourced from the suburban tree lopping industry. These materials are passed through a Tub Grinder twice to create a raw mulch product.
Please Note: it may contain foreign matter. We offer no guarantees for the content of this mulch. It is highly recommended the product be viewed in person prior to ordering.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!