Empire Zoysia Turf grows Australia Wide and provides lawn grass that is easy to look after. It has a relatively fine leaf that is soft to touch, has excellent wear tolerance and thrives in extreme heat and humidity.
Benefits of Empire Zoysia:
- Empire turf needs half the mowing of Kikuyu and half the mowing of Couch.
- Empire turf also requires less edging than Couch, Kikuyu and Buffalo.
- Excellent wear tolerance and thrives in extreme heat and humidity.
- Empire ZOYSIA generally requires less watering & less mowing.
- Shade Tolerance: Medium shade tolerance.
- Mowing: Recommended height - approx 25mm Recommended frequency - every 7 to 10 days in spring and summer.
- Watering: Water thoroughly only when needed. Apply water when slight wilting is visible.
- Soils: Suitable for sandy loam, muck and clay soils.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!