Benefits of Rocky Point Mulching Eco Potting Mix:
- With the addition of a balanced fertiliser like Terra Firma's Organic Life, this economical All Purpose Potting Mix will feed your plants for several months
- Please note, good watering will encourage root growth and activation of fertilisers
- Ideal for pots, planter boxes and garden beds
- Suitable for re-potting of all types of plants
- Practical mix for indoor and outdoor plants in any containers
- Certified Product for Regular Grade Potting Mix (AS 3743)
Rocky Point Mulching’s Eco Potting Mix contains a unique blend of composted organic materials, essential drainage components, lime, dolomite, iron, nitrogen and natural trace elements. Our product is prepared under strict quality control measures in keeping with Australian Standards and NIASA Best Practice to ensure ongoing consistency.
Eco Potting Mix meets the Australian standard for water holding capacity and air-filled porosity, making it the ideal media for a vast range of plant types. It's prepared under strict quality control measures and is regularly tested to ensure consistency
How many pots will I get from a bag of Eco Potting Mix?
Our bags of Eco Potting Mix will easily re-pot the following:
|Pot Size||A 25 L bag will fill:||A 60 L Bag will fill:|
|6” pot (15 cm)||18 pots||40 pots|
|8” pot (20 cm)||5 pots||12 pots|
|10” pot (25 cm)||3 pots||6 pots|
|12” pot (30 cm)||2 pots||4 pots|
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!