ActivGrow is a tried and tested organic soil improver, designed to be a no-fuss solution for home gardeners. A much loved product that reinvigorates tired soil. Simply add it to your garden beds and turn in with your existing soil for healthier gardens.
This potent product is supercharged with over eight active ingredients including a blend of organic compost, composted chicken and cow manure, blood and bone, gypsum, fish meal, seaweed extract, iron, zeolite and trace elements. This ensures your plants are healthier, producing brilliant colour and increased yields. All of these ingredients combine to create a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth. This ActivGrow is suitable for all garden types, but is most popular for preparing vegetable gardens.
Benefits of Rocky Point Organic ActivGrow
- Australian Certified Organic Registered Input
- Creates a balanced, nutrient rich growing environment that ensures spectacular growth
- Rich in microbial life and carbon to restore poor soils back to life
- Ideal for planting raised garden beds, planter boxes, herb gardens & large containers
- ActivGrow can be used on all garden types, but is best suited for vegetable and herb gardens
- Designed to absorb and retain water
- Encourages earthworms back to the soil
- Ideal in the preparation of planting fruit trees and building up garden beds
- Increases soil nutrient holding capacity
- Improves pest and disease resistance by helping to build stronger plants
- Reduces the loss of nutrients by avoiding leaching
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input and to Australian Standards 4454
*The phosphorus content of this product is such that it is not suitable for application to phosphorus-sensitive plants.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!