As one of nature’s super soil improvers, ActivGrow is the perfect choice for improving the health of tired soil, and ActivGrow fertiliser pellets are a simple solution for gardeners looking for an organic, environmentally friendly fertiliser.
Benefits Of ActivGrow Fertiliser Pellets:
- Suitable for all garden types
- Increase yields in vegetable gardens.
- Deliver more flowers and blooms
- Easy to spread and allow a more controlled release of organic fertiliser that will slowly dissolve into your soil around your plants
- Vegetables & Rose Flowers: Spread 200g per square metre 1-2 weeks before planting. Work into top 5-10cm & water. Established: Spread 100g per square metre every 4-6 weeks. For annual flowers apply at early bud formation.
- Home Garden: 100g – 200g per square metre.
- Trees & Shrubs: Before planting mix 50g with the soil at the base of the planting hole. Spread another 50g on top of the soil and under the mulch. Established: Spread 100g per square metre, away from the trunk and out to the drip line of the plant. Australian Natives – halve the above rates.
- Fruit Trees: Before planting mix 100g with the soil in the bottom of the planting hole. Spread another 50g around the drip line and cover with mulch. Established: spread 500g up to 4kg for older trees. For Citrus apply in July, November & March.
- Strawberries: Spread 200g per square metre & mix into the soil during bed formation. Side dress rows once every 4-6 weeks – 75g per metre of row after flowering commences.
- Vines & Bulbs: Spread 100g per square metre before planting. Side dress rows once every 4-6 weeks – 75g per metre of row after flowering commences.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!