Termite resistant treatment suitable for in ground use.
Hints & Tips:
- For fence paneling, always ensure that the positions of the posts are the correct distance apart and mark out any gate positions in advance. A good way to do this is to lay out the materials – posts, rails, gates and panels - on the ground square to the string line in the proposed position.
- When setting a large number of posts, consider renting a mechanised post hole auger and a concrete mixer to make the job a lot easier and quicker.
- If setting timber posts use timber that is pre-treated to resist wet rot & termite attack.
- Always clean your equipment right away especially when using Rapid Set Concrete. Once concrete hardens, it is very hard to remove.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!