If you live in an area with a higher salt level soil, such as near the ocean, Nara Native turf may be the best choice for you. It is low maintenance and very salt-tolerant with a beautiful fine texture that’s lush underfoot.
Benefits of Nara Native Turf:
- It’s quick to establish.
- Requires little maintenance such as mowing or edging.
- Rarely gets pests of diseases.
Extremely well suited to humid and dry climates and although can show signs of rust in wet winters and colder areas, it will tolerate them well and affected areas will generally be camouflaged in the mature leaves.
- Mowing: Recommended height - approx 25mm Recommended frequency - every 7 to 10 days in spring and summer.
- Watering: Water thoroughly only when needed. Apply water when slight wilting is visible.
- Soils: Suitable for sandy loam, muck and clay soils.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!