Benefits of Murraya Paniculata:
- Excellent hedging plant.
- Can be clipped as a Hedge or used as a Screen.
- Adds color and fragrance to any space.
- Orange Jasmine’s clean look lends itself best to formal Chinese gardens and traditional English landscapes.
- Plant in a full sun to partly shaded position in well drained soil.
- A sunny position will result in a heavier more prolonged flowering season.
- Height & Width 4 m x 3 m.
- Keep at desired height with regular pruning.
- Prune after flowering to promote a dense growth habit an more prolific flowering during the following season.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.