Mortar Mix is a carefully selected and proportioned blend of graded sand, cement and hydrated lime. Mortar Mix is suitable for the laying of bricks, masonry blocks and stonework. In addition, Mortar Mix is suitable for general-purpose mortar applications.
Benefits of Mortar Mix:
- A quality blend of cement, graded sand & hydrated lime
- Excellent workability
- Good for small jobs, convenient & easy to use
- Covers 20 house bricks or 10 masonry blocks per 20kg bag (10mm mortar joint)
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!