GRT-20 Sanded Grout is a high quality, flexible, high strength; hydrophobic specialty pre-blended sanded grout suitable for tile joints between 2mm-20mm wide.
Available in Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey and Charcoal
Benefits of GRT-20 Hydrophobic Sanded Grout:
- Grout can be used both internally and externally.
- GRT-20 has stain-resistant hydrophobic properties.
- Enables easier application and clean off of grout residue from tile surface leaving fuller grout joints.
- In most applications, GRT-20 Sanded Grout will require only one wash off procedure.
- Sanded Grout is mixed with approximately 4.3L of clean drinking water per 20kg bag.
- Each bag will give you approximately 70 square metres of coverage based on 400mm x 400mm x 8mm tile with a 3mm grout joint.
- Coverage will vary depending on the tile size and grout joint.
- Internally and externally in both wall and floor tile applications.
- Swimming pools.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!