Benefits of Dark Brown Oxide 300g:
- Pre-weighed ready to use product
- Resistant to UV radiation and weather effects
- Ecologically safe
- Quality Assured consistent colours
Iron oxide pigments can be used to colour concrete, mortar and renders providing a coloured surface that eliminates the need for painting or other coatings.
STEP 1: Prepare a test panel before carrying out your project to ensure that the colour meets your expectation.
STEP 2: Accurately measure oxides to ensure that there is no colour variation between batches.
STEP 3: Pre-mix the oxide with aggregate for 15 seconds before adding cement. After adding the cement mix for a further 20 seconds before adding water.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.