20mm Drainage Gravel Recycled Concrete Bulk Bag
The most popular grade of drainage gravel. A good size of aggregate for most drainage jobs.
20mm Recycled Concrete
- Often used for bedding agricultural drainage pipe.
- Budget conscious landscapers and home gardeners sometimes use it as a cheaper alternative to decorative gravel.
- Use product alone or topped with a more decorative layer.
- A great all-rounder suitable for most drainage jobs.
- Blue / grey in colour.
- Behind retaining walls
- To drain wet areas through sub surface drainage
- Top Garden Beds.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!