Our premium double washed bedding sand is excavated from underwater using a specialised floating dredge. The dredge has a rotating cutter head to loosen the sand deposits. A suction pipe carries the slurry of sand and water which is pumped through a pipeline to the plant which is then processed.
Benefits of Bedding Sand:
- Our natural river sand deposit has Certification to meet Department of Main Roads Approval.
- Corridor Sands pride itself on supplying a premium quality product and excellent customer service.
- It can also be used for the Turf industry, Bioretention Transition sand and for blending with topsoils.
- Can be used under pavers.
- Around Pipes
- Turf underlay (10cm depth)
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!