A very popular bark with its soft texture makes it suitable for your indoor or outdoor landscape environment.
Benefits of 1" Slash Pine Bark:
- Also called “Tan Bark”.
- Reduces evaporation.
- Red-brown in colour.
- Weed suppressant.
- The Colour darkens over time.
- Should be topped up every 6- 12months for optimum results.
- Apply to a depth of 75-100mm for good coverage.
- Thoroughly water garden bed before covering with mulch.
- Keep a small space around your plants & trees.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help in anyway we can!