Home handy persons and landscapers love it in mortars for setting brick BBQs, garden edging, stepping stones and fish ponds.
Benefits of Brickies Sand:
- Tradies use it in mortar mixes when laying brickwork or rock walls.
- Brickies loam will create a hard setting mortar with a professional finish.
- Also makes an ideal mortar for laying slate.
- Laying Bricks.
- Garden Edging.
- Stepping Stones.
- Fish Ponds.
- Under Pool Liners.
Click and Collect
You can order online and collect instore. We will email you when your order is ready to collect.
Here at Redback, we deliver our products across south east Queensland using our own fleet of trucks. Bulk products, including bricks, blocks and pavers, are either tipped or offloaded using a crane or forklift truck. To make sure we place products in the right location, at the checkout, please specify where on site you would like your delivery. Unfortunately once the products have been lifted or tipped, they cannot be moved.
- When you place your order, please select your preferred truck size, delivery day & delivery window
- We will then contact you to confirm your estimated 4 hour delivery window for crane deliveries, and 2 hour delivery window for tipper truck deliveries .
- Delivery Costs vary depending on suburb.
If you are after an urgent delivery please call the sales team on (07) 3219 7456.